Roster module shows the schedule created for staffs. You can also add shift to staff.
To start, go to Modules and select Roster
How to Add Shift
- Select User – select the user you want to add shift
- Date – Select the date you want to add the shift
- Select Shift Template – Select the date you want to add the shift
- Select shift Template – Select the shift template you want to add to user
- Start – Selected shift template will display the start time of shift
- Finish – Selected shift template will display the finish time of shift
- Select Job – Select the job you want to assign on the selected user shift
- Add Shift– Select button to scave the shift that you add.
- View – You can choose if you want to see the staff shift on a day or a week
- New Shift – You can add new shift for user here
- Display – Select what you want to display Staff summary, unavialable staff, unschedule staff, shift schedule available.
- Mail – Select this button to send to shict for staff.
- Upload – Select this button to upload the shift to roster.
- Print – Select this button to print the shift.