This module shows the register customer details on Banksia.
To start, go to Modules then select Customers.
How to Edit Customer
Select the customer, then click Edit Customer . A new window will appear.
Transaction Logs- This field shows the transaction logs of customer.
- Date & Time – shows the transaction date and time of customer.
- Device – shows the device used by customer for the transaction.
- Event – shows the event used by customer.
- Currency Change– shows the currency transaction of customer.
- New Balance – shows the new balance of customer.
- Account info– This tab will show the account details on registered customer.
- Waivers– This show if customer has signed waiver. If you want to change the status of waiver after it was signed by customer, double click the
waiver and new window will appear. Change the status to signed and select OK button to save the changes. To print waiver, select the
Print Waiver button.
Account info– This field show the account details of customer
- Card ID – shows the card ID of Customer.
- Account Type – shows the type of account of customer.
- Account Status – shows the status customer’s account.
- Customer Group – shows the assigned customer group.
- Coin-Op Credit – shows the current coin-op credit of customer.
- Coin-Op Time – shows the current coin-op time of customer.
- Coin-Op(P)Value – shows the current coin-op value of customer.
- Tab amount – shows the tab amount of customer.
- ZCreds – shows ZCred points of customer.
- Tickets – shows the available tickets of customer.
- Last Visited – shows the last visit date of customer.
- Joined – shows the date customer joined.
- Personal Info – Show the personal information of the customer. You can edit the customer personal information here. Below are the following personal information of customer:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Post code
Photo– You can take photo of customer for their profile here. To take photo, select the Take Photo button
- Appoved – select this to approve photo.
- DeniedM/strong> – Select this to denied the photo.
- Denied and Remove – Select this if photo is denied and wants to be removed